The FITBONE® TAA intramedullary lengthening system is intended for limb lengthening of the femur and tibia. With appropriate preoperative planning, it is possible to make axial and torsional corrections as part of limb lengthening.
Benefits to Surgeon
- Cutting-edge German engineering.
- Several thousand devices implanted since 1997.
- No over-reaming necessary.
- Accurate and controlled limb lengthening achieved with threefold visual and audible control feedback.
- There is no interference with magnetic instruments or devices.
- Accidental retraction is not possible.
Benefits to Patient
- Comfortable lengthening process facilitated with the small, lightweight and silent Control Set.
- Reliable feedback from the system throughout the lengthening process.
- A small, light-weight Control Set.
- Quick reintegration into daily routines.
- High treatment comfort.
- Short hospitalization.
- Minimal risk of infection.
- High product safety.
- Little scarring.
Data documentation from all the PRO-ACTIVE line can be read via USB interface with KIRSCH Datanet software.
You can always download the latest version of the software from here: Kirsch Datanet
The outbreak of COVID-19 has been declared pandemic and in response to the virus's spread, countries around the world are ramping up measures to try to slow it down. In many countries, public life is changing, countries are closing borders and people are asked to stay at home.
Under these very hard circumstances we want to inform you that, all necessary measures are taken by Electramed Ltd to assure business continuity:
- Our suppliers continue to operate at full capacity.
- Our inventory levels, and those of our suppliers, have been increased.
- Customer service and Sales support is available as normal during office hours or on our mobile numbers.
- There are production contingency plans in place with all of our manufacturers.
- Borders are still open for international trade, but as many airlines have grounded their fleet, delays on transit times will arise and are expected.
If you have any further questions please contact us.
In partnership with Wright Medical, Electramed will be the Platinum Sponsor at the Irish Shoulder and Elbow Society annual meeting at RCSI on January 11th, 2020. Guest speakers Professor Giles Walch and Jo Gibson will lead a packed agenda. For more info on ISES2020 and how you can register, visit https://www.isesociety.com/.
There also is a Wright Medical shoulder arthroplasty workshop with Prof. Walch the evening before ISES20. Contact us for more on this.
We were extremely honoured to receive the Medartis APTUS Distributor of the year award for 2018.
An efficient and high standard of distribution is a core part of Electramed and together as a team, we met these high standards. Our Medartis range is continuously expanding in Irish hospitals and is gaining popularity amongst surgeons due to the exceptional quality of the product and of the distribution.
Visit our website: www.electramed.ie for more details on this Medartis range